Assume you’re writing an article called “How to Start a Dropshipping Business.” Analyze visuals included in other articles on the same topic:
- Type in “how to start a dropshipping business” on Google.
- Open the top 10 articles that rank for your keyword phrase and check out their content.
- Pay attention to tables, images, quotes, videos, and other visuals and how they relate to the contents of the articles.
- Take screenshots of the visuals you like and add them to a Google Doc.
- Write down why you think the authors included these visuals in their articles.
Don't know how to do it? Read Chapter 32 of the book From Reads To Leads.